Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Treasury Analyst with 4 -5 years of experience in domestic and international Treasury Operations to join them on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20406
What will a Treasury Analyst do?
· Actively manage daily cash balances among dozens of key subsidiaries and bank accounts
· Support execution and coordination of intercompany and external cash movement, including wire transfers
· Support Treasury team on day to day wire payments
· Assist the Treasury team on system maintenance around administration of banking portal access
· Support a robust controls environment with regular interactions among internal and external audit functions
· Develop and maintain reporting capabilities that surface key insights to Finance management
· Construct a framework for monitoring the costs of operating the Treasury function, including bank and other vendor fees
· Perform confirmation and settlement of foreign currency trades
· Work on various Treasury global projects, such as system implementation
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 4 -5 years of experience in domestic and international Treasury Operations
· Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, etc.)
· Knowledge of banking and treasury systems such as CashPro, CitiDirect, HSBCnet, 360T, Finastra is a plus
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040