Service Delivery Manager
Have you ever thought about working for a leading IT infrastructure and application solutions provider for the Insurance industry?
Here’s your chance!
We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager with 3-5 years’ experience working in a Service Delivery Management role, to join our client on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 22203
About the location: You will be working on hybrid basis within their office based in Dublin 12.
Recruitment Process: After applying we will book a 15- minute screening call to talk about your relevant experience. After that, there will be 2 more interviews.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a Service Delivery Management role, ideally from the fintech industry.
- Understanding relevant products, processes and services and the lifecycle of the service/s
- Driving budget and cost-effective planning and design.
- Engaging in customer relationship management and supplier management.
- Experience in Relationship service operations SLAs, SLOs, KPI’s etc.
- Skilled in process improvement, operations and identifying gaps.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- A good understanding of finance technology.
What you will do:
- Develops cost-effective IT services that contribute to the overall client portfolio.
- Ensures the coordination, tracking and handover of individual to standardized services and contributes to the portfolio management for new, existing and decommissioning services.
- Participates in the definition of key indicators and relevant parameters, e.g., cost per service, quality, capacity, business continuity and IT security, their monitoring and ensures the overall alignment and compliance with IT standards and processes.
- Manages the sourcing, transition and delivery of services in accordance with the service description, service catalogue and negotiated contract.
- Liaises with technical experts, delivery experts or respective service providers to ensure the services are balanced between both standard solutions and customer needs.
- Coordinates, monitors, steers and continuously improves the services according to the service lifecycle management.
What can we offer:
- Performance bonus.
- Employer pension contribution.
- Health insurance for family.
- Work abroad remotely for up to 25 days per year.
- Home and car insurance 50% reduction.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Don’t worry if it’s not up to date. Just send us what you have. All applications will be answered.
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 669404