Service Delivery Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Service Delivery Manager with 5+ years of experience in a leadership role at an Operations Manager level, to join them on a permanent basis.
For the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a salary starting at €72,000.
Job Reference: BBBH 23017
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5 years of experience in a leadership role at Operations Manager level or similar.
- Experience with planning, capacity, and metrics.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in NLP would be an advantage but not mandatory.
What will a Service Delivery Manager do?
- Manage Linguist Leads and their teams in the production of high-quality data.
- Collaborate with the client on best practices for the collection and processing of data.
- Oversee quality control and data delivery.
- Ensure effective and efficient project execution Act as the main contact for the client on all aspects of the language locale handled.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Applicants should note that visa sponsorship of any type is not possible.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040