Technical Program Manager
Our financial services client is looking for a Technical Program Manager, to join them on an 11-month contract with the view of extension for up to 2 years.
Please only apply if you are based in Ireland or looking to relocate
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH21179
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Program Manager
- BS in engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Technical program delivery experience including time developing and testing software
- Experience defining and building cloud-native software products as a platform at scale with a deep understanding of those platforms’ capabilities and underlying technologies
- Huge plus if you have expertise in Payments, IaaS, PaaS, serverless technology, CI/CD, NoSQL databases, microservices APIs, and distributed systems operations in a DevOps model
What will the Technical Program Manager do?
- The Technical Program Manager will (TPM) conceptualize, rationalize, and drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver engineering work across the portfolio in their scrum execution model.
- In this role, you get to dive as deep as you want into the tech stack, the integration patterns, the organizational capabilities, and the company wide assets that can be leveraged to provide technical solutions to customer problems.
- You will contribute to the strategies, design choices, and even the cloud infrastructure necessary to build comprehensive believable and achievable execution plans to deliver high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers.
- You may drive the execution of a feature through the full stack or may drive a project which spans multiple teams and integrations, reporting meaningful status along the way.
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531694040.