IT Asset Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an IT Asset Project Manager, you will have 3+ years’ experience working in project management.
Initially on a 11-month contract, the IT Asset Project Manager will work closely with the Operations Program Manager and support global operations within the organisation. They will be the Operations point of contact for standard operations, they will drive operations deliverables, and provide regular program status, progress, and SLA reporting.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH20599
What will a Project Manager do?
- Regular reviews of lockbox POP Inventory (~3 months project) to identify gaps in tooling and ensure accuracy of logical locations vs physical location.
- Tracking completion of ERAD request.
- Compiling SLA reporting.
- Maintaining forecast and adjustments between ENS & ITAD vendors.
- First response/ triage for edge escalations.
- Create POP specific checklists and validate asset reporting.
- Oversee Favex ticket creation.
- Validation of control points completed by MSPs (daily controls).
- Validation of pictures submitted by MSPs.
- Tracking completion of ERAD activities.
- Tracking completion of COD uploads.
- mPOP reporting (decom + breakfix).
- Regular ERAD reporting.
- Vendor Portal reviews to ensure SLA compliance.
- Compiling SLA reporting.
- First response/ triage to ERAD notifications from Vendor Portal.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience in project management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Problem solving, analytical and communication experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.