Our client is the market leader in carbon fibre rigging products for yachting. They are at the forefront of technology in the performance marine industry.
They are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to ensure customer satisfaction. The project manager is responsible for receiving rigging orders (projects) from the sales team, and ensuring that they are designed, manufactured, and delivered to the customer on time, in budget, and at the correct level of quality.
Location: Valencia, Spain
Salary: €30,000 – €40,000
CV: Please submit your CV in English.
Language: French and English.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Developing a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Reporting and escalating quality, resource, time, and cost issues to management as needed.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
What We Need From You
- Mechanical, aeronautical, or naval engineer experience.
- Working experience in project management in the technical sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication French and English skills.
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM.
- Hands-on experience with composite manufacturing will be valuable.
- Sailor or experience within the marine industry will be a plus.
Still Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +4681240002