Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who has for several decades been a pioneer in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously improve work processes, employee experience, and the tools they use to be successful.
They require a Project Manager with demonstrated project management experience in a multinational tech environment, to join them initially on a contract up to June 2023 (possibility for extension up to 18 months).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely. This will be a remote working role.
Only applicants with EU citizenship, Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G Spousal will be eligible to apply.
Job Reference: BBBH 22755
Who are you?
- 5 + years of project management experience in a multinational tech environment: developing and implementing project delivery processes
- Experience reporting key performance metrics and results
- Strong Presentation/PowerPoint creation experience
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Data analysis experience a plus
- Power BI experience a plus
- Microsoft Experience preferred.
What will a Project Manager do?
- Develop and implement a repeatable project delivery process, providing updates on program milestones.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and executive reporting. Create project specific reports with key performance metrics and results, and Ad hoc reports as required.
- Manage and deliver projects across the team in the Customer Experience/ Support Area
- Analyze and provide data insights on customers and project data.
- Strong Presentation/PowerPoint creation experience Needed
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Proven experience in program/project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Organized, with an ability to provide expert facilitation skills in environments where the team agenda is not clear, and the obvious solutions are not always the most appropriate.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040