Are you a Solar PV Delivery Project Manager ready to embark on an exciting and expansive growth journey with our client, a global innovative tech firm revolutionising the Solar & Renewable Energy market?
Based in Paris, the company is pioneering new solutions, delivering cutting-edge products and solutions for its expansive Corporate pan-European client base.
As the business is in expansion, they are looking for an accomplished Service Delivery & Fulfilment Project Manager with experience in Solar PV Energy Storage Systems who will be the key person in ensuring the successful fulfilment of large-scale, corporate project delivery in France, working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
You are a qualified Project Manager, with 3+ years of experience in Solar / Photovoltaic / Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) and Electrical Engineering / Electrochemistry / Physics / similar background. As you will be interacting with external and internal stakeholders, your appreciation of project commercials, service delivery contract management and optimisation and communication skills will be key.
What You’ll do:
- You will develop key customer relationships while managing the current projects’ and aligning with their timeline.
- Provide key delivery project support including managing delivery channels, both partner channels and internal channels
- As the ‘voice-of-the-customer’ you will execute and optimise the right solutions to match their business structure and requirements while managing any associated risks and issues.
- You will handle the network problems in a timely manner and regularly track and manage unexpected network accidents.
- You’ll be responsible for delivering project support, managing the delivery channel and resolving partner’s delivery issues.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience in Solar / Photovoltaic / Energy Storage Systems (ESS) in enterprise large-scale customer service / customer delivery
- Qualification in Project Management (PMP or similar certification would be ideal)
- Familiar with project delivery and maintenance service support
- Native French speaker and Business English (B2)
- Available for client onsite meetings (in France) and occasional business trips
Why You Should Be Interested
- Our client is a vibrant, multinational firm with global presence and offices in the main European capitals.
- Their product and technology are at the cutting edge of innovation.
- They offer a competitive salary and appealing bonus incentives.
- Location: Onsite in Paris with hybrid working (4 days on site per week)
Interested in Learning More?
Please share your CV with us today in Word or Text format.
If this role doesn’t align perfectly with your criteria, see www.allenrec.com to access our current vacancies.
Any questions contact us via Email: [email protected]
Ref Number: BBBH 24595