Our client, is a global innovative tech firm in the Renewable Energy market who is pioneering new solutions, with an impressive track record of delivering cutting-edge products and solutions for its expansive pan-European corporate client base and is seeking an experienced Solar Product Manager responsible for designing and customising customer solutions to join their growing team.
With offices across Europe, this role is based in Madrid.
In this role, you will play a key role in Pre-Sales and Post-Sales activities where you will review customers’ technical specifications, hold technical meetings and workshops, and prepare Proposals / Quotations / Tenders (RFP / RFI). You will also be responsible for the technical aspect of solar integration and solar power transformer / solar inverter transformer for ESS / BESS solution sales.
You are a qualified Electrical Engineer with 3+ years of experience in technical positions in the Solar PV (Photovoltaic) industry for large-scale enterprise projects. You have professional knowledge in different power conversions, such as AC-AC, AC-DC, and DC-DC . You have proven stakeholder management experience both externally and internally and engagement in business development processes as a contributor to presale activities.
What You’ll do:
- Pre-sales and Post-Sales: Connecting clients’ technical departments with the company and engaging in the preparation of technical clarifications and supporting of certification process.
- You will contribute to the creation of Quotation & Tender process responses from a technical and commercial perspective.
- You will be a key person in the relationship with the client and will provide pre-and post-sales technical support.
Education: Bachelor’s degree or above, majoring in Electrical Engineering, electrochemistry and/or other related majors
Industry: Commercial experience in Photovoltaics / Solar PV Energy Systems and Power Conversions
Spoken Languages: Native Spanish and fluent English
Open to Travel: Available for client onsite meetings (in the country) and business trips.
Why You Should Be Interested
- Our client is a vibrant, multinational firm with global presence and offices in the main European capitals.
- Their product and technology are at the cutting edge of innovation.
- They offer a competitive salary and appealing bonus incentives.
- Location: Onsite with some limited hybrid working (4 days per week on site)
Interested in Learning More?
Please share your CV with us quoting job reference 24534.
If this role doesn’t align perfectly with your criteria, see www.allenrec.com to access our current vacancies.
Any questions contact us via Email: [email protected] or phone +34919030009
Ref Number: BBBH: 24534