We are looking for an experienced ITIL Service Delivery Manager / Team Lead to join our client’s team in Brussels. You will be responsible for ensuring the availability of service offerings, conducting trend analysis of incident data, and managing the Service Desk team with daily tasks.
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Employment Type: 12 months B2B contract
Day rate: Up to €385
Working model: Hybrid. Based in Belgium, available for onsite work in Brussels circa 3 days per week.
Visa Sponsorship: No. EU citizen.
Role number: BBHH 24960
- Lead the day-to-day management of all IT processes.
- Prepare technical training material for users with the help of technical teams.
- Organize and facilitate IT Incident meetings and assist with Business incident meetings.
- Aid in the delivery of service management reporting.
- Assist in the response to service impacting incidents.
- Conduct trend analysis of incident data providing reports on “hot issues” to relevant groups.
- Facilitate and co-ordinate Problem Management root cause activities on incidents where required.
- Assess key IT projects/initiatives to identify possible impacts on the business.
- Create and maintain documents (e.g., Incident reports and Root Cause Analysis documents, user guides, etc.)
- Assist in the development and implementation of new IT Service Management processes and procedures where applicable.
- Initiate and manage bridge calls, post incident reviews, root cause meetings and business and customer service reviews where appropriate.
- Manage the Service Desk team with daily tasks – incoming emails, user creations, password resets where required.
- Create and maintain items to the known errors database to aid the Problem Process
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to help the team work more efficiently and effectively.
- Holding EU citizenship is mandatory.
- 5+ years of experience in ITIL Technical Support / IT Service Delivery, including Incident, Problem and Change processes.
- Very good technical writing skills, experience in preparing reports, technical guides, and training material for users.
- ITIL qualification (including Foundation level) in Incident, Problem, Change or Release Management (intermediate or practitioner level)
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word or Text format) today via the associated link or contact our team directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +3223202897
If this role does not fully fit with your criteria, do check out our website – www.allenrec.com for insights on various recruitment programs across multiple geographies.