Visa sponsorship: No
Employment: Initial contract for 6 months
Work Model: hybrid
Job Reference: BBHH 23293
Salary: up to 68K DOE
Would you like to join a global tech company with a world leading online marketplace platform? This is a job for you!
What will make you successful:
- HR degree in Ireland
- 5 years of working experience in Ireland on the HR position
- Experience communicating with external suppliers (agencies)
- Experience in an international working environment using virtual conferencing.
- French will be a huge bonus
What will you do?
- Host onboarding sessions for new joiners in the EMEA region.
- Carry out new joiner check-ins and compile reports to communicate insights to Talent Partners.
- Actively partner, coach & develop first level line managers.
- Support our client’s high-performance environment by ensuring employees and managers are supported with coaching and performance plans as needed.
- Work closely with the Employee Relations team on supporting any intake meetings to understand the context of a situation with the aim of effectively helping an employee/manager in resolving an issue.
- Manage Employee Relations cases and investigations.
- Support Talent Enablement Partners by preparing agreements, talking points and draft legal documents as required.
- Work with our client’s Live and Work Anywhere team to gather information related to critical relocation requests.
- Management reporting and driving talent analytics and insights work; preparing reports with corresponding insights and analysis to help support the leadership teams and Talent Partners.
- Work with regional Talent Partners to support regional project work or initiatives on the enhancement of the employee experience and employee lifecycle processes.
- Support Talent Partners in the roll out of annual HR programs (e.g. performance reviews, employee listening surveys, annual compensation reviews).
- Work with Talent Partner and Legal team to write, implement, and communicate Talent/HR policies and procedures in EMEA as required.
- Partner with other Employee Experience members across EMEA and global on the roll out of new EX programs.
Other benefits you will get:
- Work laptop, and latest tools and technologies.
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
Submit your CV today!
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040