Employee Relations Specialist
Based in Dublin, our client is a world leader in providing consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Employee Relations Specialist with 3+ years of experience in a similar role providing advice to management and employees preferably in a business process consultancy environment level, to join them on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide proactive human resource support to specific business practices in line with the HR strategy and business objectives.
For the right candidate, our client is willing to offer a salary up to €62,000 with a generous yearly bonus and amazing benefits.
Job Reference: BBBH 23148
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role providing expert advice to managers and employees preferably in a business process consultancy environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Experience preparing WRC cases for an organisation.
- Degree in HR or related discipline
What will a HR Advisor do?
- Support the Country HR Lead on both an operational and strategic level in a fast moving dynamic organisation.
- Act as 1st tier HR support to client groups of technology and business process professionals based in Ireland.
- Support employee life cycle events for employees, including recruitment, on-boarding, development etc.
- Build effective relationships within the business, providing managers and associates with professional and proactive support.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Support a high volume of ER cases.
- Analyse ER data, identify trends and make recommendations on improvements to processes and practices.
- Design, develop and implement ER strategies, policies and trainings in line with organisational requirements.
- Work with an off-shore administration teams to ensure a robust and smooth HR administration service is delivered to associates.
- Contribute to the delivery of HR implementation plans with a special focus on employee engagement.
- Actively support HR related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management
- Actively support projects and implementation from a people perspective.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Applicants should note that visa sponsorship of any type is not possible.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040