We are looking for an Employee Relations Specialist with 3+ years of experience in HR Employment Law, providing advice to management and employees preferably in a business process consultancy environment level.
The successful candidate will provide proactive human resource support to specific business practices in line with the HR strategy and business objectives.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Role type: Hybrid
Job Reference: BBBH 24636
What do we need from you?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role providing expert advice to managers and employees preferably in a business process consultancy environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Experience preparing WRC cases for an organisation.
- Degree in HR or related discipline.
- CIPD certificate.
What will you do?
- Support the Country HR Lead on both an operational and strategic level in a fast-moving dynamic organisation.
- Act as 1st tier HR support to client groups of technology and business process professionals based in Ireland.
- Support employee life cycle events for employees, including recruitment, onboarding, development etc.
- Advise managers and associates on statutory compliance and HR best practice e.g. disciplinary, grievance, maternity etc.
- Support a high volume of ER cases.
- Analyse ER data, identify trends and make recommendations on improvements to processes and practices.
- Design, develop and implement ER strategies, policies and trainings in line with organisational requirements.
- Work with off-shore administration teams to ensure a robust and smooth HR administration service is delivered to associates.
- Contribute to the delivery of HR implementation plans with a special focus on employee engagement.
- Actively support HR-related projects e.g. induction, performance management, talent management.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today! Applicants should note that visa sponsorship of any type is not possible.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040