Are you looking for an opportunity to join a globally renowned consulting and technology services company that continues to expand its dynamic team? Our client is seeking a Content Moderation Associate with native fluency in Hebrew to join their dedicated team in Dublin on a permanent contract.
Picture yourself as a part of a rapidly growing multilingual team, collaborating closely with internal teams of a leading online multinational company. Your mission? Responding to requests and contributing to the success of their project. Fear not, as you’ll receive extensive training to reinforce your skills and thrive in an environment that’s nothing short of professional, modern, fast-paced, and laser-focused on quality.
What will you do?
- Crafting solutions that may involve reaching out to B2B customers for information verification and diving into the depths of online research.
- Making outbound calls, offering courteous, professional, and efficient interactions.
- No sales pitches here, but get ready for a substantial number of calls, all geared towards obtaining crucial information.
- Playing the role of a subject matter expert, processing, and elevating necessary requests with precision.
- Making sound decisions that cater to the unique requirements of each customer.
- Championing compliance and security measures, safeguarding the sanctity of client data.
- Acting on process transactions, applying the might of proper research to ensure every step is purposeful and effective.
What do you bring?
- Native level of Hebrew & fluency in English
- Strong communications skills – written and verbal.
- Relocation allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday per annum, pro-rata
- Tax Saver ticket (https://www.taxsaver.ie/Ticket-Types/ )
- Bike to work Scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on mail: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.
Job Reference: BBBH 24573