We are seeking a talented and experienced Construction Quality Inspector to help our client, a local administrative body in a busy metropolitan area. You will be responsible for managing the quality of delivering a major high-profile re-cladding project to high rise residential property.
As a Construction Quality Inspector, you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team that requires technical expertise and knowledge of high-rise residential construction, administrative and contract management skills, and the ability to manage various external contractors.
Contract: 3 months contract PAYE or Inside IR35
Daily rate: 321 PAYE or 405 LTD GBP /day
Visa Sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24956
- Uphold adherence to quality and safety protocols across all project phases.
- Oversee a diverse range of external contractors, offering technical guidance and support as needed.
- Foster collaborative efforts with internal and external stakeholders to optimize project delivery.
- Demonstrate sensitivity to the unique needs of residents, including vulnerable populations such as the elderly and disabled.
- Take charge of budget management and performance monitoring, proactively addressing emerging trends and patterns.
- Experienced in delivery of complex construction projects with a focus on fire safety with respect to cladding and curtain wall design.
- Engineering or building qualification or significant equivalent work experience as a Quality Inspector or Clerk of Works.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +44 330 335 1710