We are seeking a passionate Child and Family Social Worker to join our client team and be a vital part of their mission to provide comprehensive and effective integrated social work services.
The role is a vital and impactful one within the field of social work, specifically focused on children and families.
You won’t just be addressing immediate issues; You’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in their lives, ensuring their well-being and safety.
Location: London, the UK
Salary: 40k +20% retention bonus
Type of Job: Permanent
Visa sponsorship: No
- Comprehensive Support: Work within a Resilience framework to respond to the needs of children and their families, ensuring timely support within statutory guidelines and obligations.
- Safeguarding: Assess, plan, and deliver focused interventions to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
- Evidence-Based Practice: Utilize evidence-based analytical practices to implement and evaluate safeguarding measures, ensuring every child has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
- Efficient Services: Contribute to the delivery of highly effective Children’s Services in an efficient manner, managing caseloads and complexities effectively.
- Child-Centric Approach: Prioritize the needs of the child, working with children and families to support vulnerable service users.
- Timely Reporting: Adhere to structured time management practices, ensuring timely submission of reports, assessments, and plans.
- Collaborative Work: Co-coordinate and take a lead role in multi-professional/agency core groups and other professional meetings.
- Diploma in Social Work, CQSW or CSS
- Holder of a valid Social Work England registration
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework and policies in relation to safeguarding children
- Proven experience in demonstrating your impact on families in achieving positive outcomes for children and influencing the professional networks that you work with.
- 31 days annual leave, plus public and bank holidays.
- Flexible Government pension options, with contributions of over 26%.
- Flexible working arrangements based at our client’s modern purpose-built office which is 5 minutes’ walk from a tube station and free parking!
- A vast range of lifestyle discounts from major retailers, supermarkets, energy suppliers, and more.
- Broad range of payroll benefits including cycle to work, eye care vouchers, travel, and gym membership.
- A range of training options tailored to social workers including access to systemic training.
If you are passionate about helping children and families and possess the required qualifications and skills, we encourage you to apply. Together, we can create a safer and brighter future for those in need.
Join our client in their mission to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 24304
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at [email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Please submit your CV in the English language and Microsoft Word format.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria but don’t worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.