Our client is a leading manufacturer of gas and diesel engines. They are seeking a dedicated Project Coordinator for Turbochargers to join their team in Belgium.
As a Project Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in coordinating projects internally and externally, primarily within the Turbochargers department, and ensuring seamless communication between various stakeholders.
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Work Model: Hybrid with extensive travel – 85% of the role will require traveling either to client sides or being on vessels worldwide
Visa sponsorship: EU passport is required as the role doesn’t provide sponsorship
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate projects within the Turbochargers department, providing technical support as required.
- Act as the key account manager for local TRS agreements with customers.
- Prepare and oversee TRS projects both internally and externally.
- Conduct customer and site visits for ongoing and prospective projects.
- Estimate project scope, prepare proposals, and ensure alignment with customer requirements.
- Forward leads from service report recommendations to relevant departments.
- Maintain documentation, ensuring accurate and organized filing.
- 3+ years as project coordinator in a technical environment
- Knowledge of turbochargers
- Fluency in English
- Driving license and a car
Apply now to join this company and become part of a team committed to driving sustainable innovation in the global energy landscape.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Please do not hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected]
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com