Digital Marketing Executive
REF Job ID: BBBH 21663
Employment: Full time permanent, hybrid role
An immediate opening for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Executive to join a branded Software Product & Technical Consulting Company in Dublin.
The ideal candidate has at least 4 years’ digital marketing experience, ideally with some experience in SaaS software product space.
Why would you be interested in this job?
- This is a great opportunity to join a niche, dynamic marketing team and award-winning branded company that provides web based spatial / infographics / geo mapping based Data Analytics solutions across multiple industry verticals
- Join a growing Dublin based market leader in Web Based Information Systems and Solutions whose company values are Honesty &Integrity, Teamwork & Collaboration, Knowledge & Expertise & Work Life Balance.
- Hybrid role – ideally 1 day per week for onsite company meetings, negotiable
- Competitive salary and benefits
What does this role involve?
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the design, development and delivery of brand campaigns and related collateral
- Liaise with PR Agency to manage PR pipeline
- CMS management of multiple social media content and channels sourcing and creating relevant content
- Support the development of the company website to drive online traffic and continuous improvement and optimization and SEO coupled with driving customer advocacy programs and customer spotlight case studies
- Analysing performance and reports using Google Analytics.
- Continually optimising and improving social channels.
- Developing targeted Marketing Campaigns and other marketing emails.
- Support company events.
What experience do you need to get this job?
- Degree educated in Marketing.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- CMS knowledge, including, Web content management, SEO and metrics.
- Experience producing email marketing campaigns.
- Capable of developing Marketing Collateral.
- Experience managing Online Social Media including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube.
- Previous use of Online Analytics/ Google Analytics.
- Familiar with supporting Events Management
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager or Hootsuite would be beneficial
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.