Our client, a globally recognised retailer, is seeking a skilled Data Scientist to join their team for a fulfilment allocation engine project in the Fulfilment Forecasting and Planning subdomain. As a Data Scientist, you will be responsible for building Machine Learning models and fulfilment allocation engines for flow and capacity.
Working model: 1 day per week at the office in Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Job Reference: BBBH 25002
Contract: B2B/ LTD or agency temporary worker
Duration: 4 months initially
Rate: 665 Euro daily rate
- Developing and prototyping forecasting and optimization models to enhance end-to-end sales and fulfilment planning processes.
- Deploying models to production using current tech stack in collaboration with ML/Software Engineers and other Data Scientists
- Collecting and consolidating required information from business stakeholders to scope and formulate data science solutions.
- Communicating results and progress to business stakeholders.
- Contributing to team’s roadmap planning and participating in cross-product/cross-team collaboration within the Fulfilment Forecasting & Planning subdomain.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Python programming language.
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning, including developing and deploying models to production.
- Experience in Forecasting and Optimization models to support and enhance end-to-end sales and fulfilment planning processes.
- Excellent grasp of Data Science concepts and techniques.
- Ability to collect and consolidate information from business stakeholders to scope and formulate data science solutions that solve actual business problems.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com