Great opportunity for a Data Scientist / ML Research Engineer with experience working on Recommender Systems to join our client, a multinational tech innovator, rated in the Top 10 of Global Tech Innovators, having achieved international recognition for its expertise in providing global cloud, mobile & internet services, sophisticated mobile apps and consumer electronics with extensive application of AI and Machine Learning technologies, who are committed to bringing the best digital life experience to all of their customers and mobile users globally.
In this role, you will be at the forefront of research and innovation, developing and implementing state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms to create advanced recommender systems. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including data scientists, data engineers, product managers, and business stakeholders, to deliver cutting-edge solutions that drive business growth.
Job Ref: BBBH 23388
Location: Dublin, on-site
Employment Type: Day Rate Contract or Fixed-Term PAYE
Duration: Initial term of 12 months, high chance for extension
- Conduct research on latest advancements in recommender systems and stay updated with state-of-the-art techniques.
- Develop, implement, and optimize advanced machine learning algorithms, leveraging your deep expertise in recommender systems.
- Evaluate and select the most appropriate machine learning models for recommender systems and conduct rigorous performance evaluations using relevant metrics.
- Train and fine-tune machine learning models using large datasets, and deploy them into production environments, ensuring performance, reliability, and scalability.
- Monitor the performance and accuracy of deployed recommender systems and conduct regular maintenance to ensure continued effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide technical expertise, contribute to product development strategies, and deliver innovative solutions.
- Document research findings, model development, training, evaluation, and deployment processes, and effectively communicate results to stakeholders.
- PhD / Master in Machine Learning, Software Engineering or other related technical field.
- Candidates may still be in the process of completing their PhD.
- Previous research or experience in working with recommender systems and their components.
- Proficient with software development in programming languages Java, Python, and Scala
- Coupled with strong expertise in Machine Learning, Apache Spark, Flink, Hadoop, ElasticSearch.
Job Reference: BBBH 23388
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in Word / Text format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040