Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Data Engineer with 5+ years’ experience in the data warehouse space.
Initially on a 6-month contract, you will work closely with Product Managers, Product Analysts, and Internet Marketers to figure out ways to acquire new users, retain existing users and optimize user experience – all of this using massive amounts of data.
Job Reference: BBBH 20175
What will a Data Engineer do?
- Manage data warehouse plans for a product or a group of products.
- Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Design, build and launch new data models in production.
- Design, build and launch new data extraction, transformation and loading processes in
- Support existing processes running in production.
- Define and manage SLA for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in the data warehouse space.
- 5+ years’ experience in custom ETL design, implementation, and maintenance.
- 5+ years’ experience with programming languages (Python or Java), Python preferred.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- Proven ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351720