Dynamic work environment
Professional and personal development opportunity.
Are you seeking a stimulating and thrilling prospect to collaborate with a group of dynamic and enterprising experts?
We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Data Engineer (AWS) who can immediately join the new team.
Salary: Up to 90k
Contract length: Permanent
Notice period: max 2 weeks
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for developing data strategies, technical requirements, and data architecture for various teams within the organization.
You will work with a major Insurance client, engaging in technical problem-solving, developing new solutions, and recommending innovative technologies to create data solutions.
TO QUALIFY FOR THIS ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering with a strong grasp of SQL, Data Warehousing (, Python (PySpark), Spark, and associated data engineering jobs.
- Experience with AWS ETL pipeline services like Lambda, S3, EMR/Glue, Redshift (or Snowflake) and step-functions and cloud-based ETL data pipelines is preferred.
- You should also have excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to work independently to prepare client-ready deliverables with minimal supervision.
WHAT‘S MORE IN IT FOR YOU?
- competitive salary with a generous bonus,
- private healthcare,
- life assurance,
- income protection insurance,
- rewarding pension.
Professional and personal development opportunities, including online courses, seminars, and workshops.
A flexible hybrid working model that allows employees to live a balanced, healthy lifestyle while strengthening our culture of collaboration.
If you are ready to take on a new challenge and make a significant impact in the analytics industry, apply today and join the team!
JOB REFERENCE: BBBH 23321
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at olg[email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Please submit your CV in the English language and Microsoft Word format.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria but don’t worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.