We are seeking a skilled Data Engineer to join a dynamic team dedicated to the HWM Data Management. Our client is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
As a key member of our client’s existing team, you will be responsible for turning complex data into actionable insights for business value creation and decision making. You will be working with advanced analytics, data modelling, and visualization techniques and tools to provide advice to decision makers on business problems.
Location: Linköping, Sweden
Working model: Onsite
Salary: 700 SEK per hour
Contract type: B2B/LTD or PAYE Contract
Duration: 6 months
Visa Sponsorship: Not available
Job Reference: BBBH 25013
- Drive business data and analytics requirements by understanding underlying business problems to define necessary data and analysis.
- Provide process and data expertise for business analysis assignments, ensuring data availability and quality.
- Support in managing the funnel of data and analytics opportunities for stakeholders in digital product engagements.
- Advise on structuring data in data products to meet business needs, self-service analytics capabilities, and AI/ML/automation requirements.
- Perform data analytics tasks, including collecting, processing, evaluating, and aggregating data from various sources.
- Collaborate with data architects and engineers to build datasets and identify needs for new data objects.
- Conduct data modeling and analysis, including prototyping and data storyboarding, and validate results.
- Visualize and present data analysis findings to enable actionable insights for the business.
- Proficiency in Python & Pandas SQL for querying and manipulating databases.
- BASH-scripting ETL (extract, load, transform)
- Rest API – Experience in using Unix/Linux when it comes to cron-jobs, BASH-scripting etc.
- Strong skills in using Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
- Knowledge of database design and optimization.
- Data Warehousing: Knowledge of data warehousing concepts.
Still interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have on email: [email protected]