Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Data Analyst with 2+ years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles. The successful candidate will be joining on an eleven-month contract.
You will be working in a hybrid work model with the office based in Dublin City Centre and close to all the main public transport links. This also boasts a number of great onsite benefits such as free gym, canteen, and swimming pool.
Job Reference: BBBH 21827
What will a Data Analyst do?
- Lead efforts on advanced data analyses that translate data into actionable insights.
- Design & develop dashboards & other solutions to provide insights at scale that meet the needs of your sales business partners.
- Build a solid data infrastructure that delivers reliable & timely insights to the business.
- Develop comprehensive strategies that solve complex business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth and ROI improvements
- Communicate findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Work with cross-functional teams to push projects forward, driving recommendations.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in strategic planning, consulting, investment banking, or similar data-driven business roles.
- Experience with SQL and other database, scripting, or business intelligence tools.
- MBA or graduate degree in a management, technical, or engineering field desirable
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040