Client Solutions Manager
Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on an initial 6-month contract, you will identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for our client’s partners.
As a Client Solutions Manager, you will have demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20541
What will a Client Solutions Manager do?
- Analyze data and insights to identify areas of opportunity and guide the strategy and implementation of our client’s solutions to drive growth.
- Serve as external product consultant educating clients and agencies on product solutions and driving product adoption.
- Work and collaborate with diverse groups of internal cross functional teams.
- Guide the media, creative and measurement strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs.
- Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery.
- Identify optimization opportunities for improving campaigns performance.
- Project manage internal operations and complex work streams.
- Oversee internal account operations (e.g., troubleshooting issues, account set up, etc.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital media platforms, advertising success metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships, CRM)
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +443303351710.