Working model: Fully onsite
Contract: 12-month PAYE (possible extension)
Pay: € 35 – 55 k / year (based on experience)
Visa sponsorship: No
Our client is a leading global mobile services supplier with the most rapidly expanding cloud computing infrastructure and an average annual growth of 260% over the last four years.
They are looking to hire a Business Data Analyst with at least 2 years of experience with big data analysis with SQL, Python, Hive and Hadoop, to join their expanding team.
You will be part of the team which is constantly upgrading the client’s data platform and engineering data stack to encourage competitive growth.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Your role will involve
- Gather requirements, interpret data, and deliver standard statistical reports based on operational data.
- Various data-related tasks such as mining, stewardship, visualisation, and analysis.
- Gain valuable insights through data its analysis, secure data support for business decisions, product improvement, and sales strategy.
- Investigate complex datasets, translate them into key business strategies.
- Together with the Data Collection and Product team you will aim to reach shared goals of optimizing the quality, timeliness and accuracy of data.
- Together with a more senior Data Engineer you will work on designing and implementing client’s Big Data Platform for batch processing.
You must have as a minimum
- More than 2 years’ experience in data mining, data statistics and analysis.
- Excellent use of SQL, R, Python
- Knowledge of Hadoop and Hive
- Experience in projects with big data, with data analysis, mining, and modelling
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.
Job Reference: BBBH 22814
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.