Business Data Analyst
Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a
Business Data Analyst with 2+ years’ experience in database analysis, data mining, data statistics and other related work experience, to join their expanding team in Dublin.
This role will initially be on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or perm.
Job Reference: BBBH 20482
Your role will involve
- Collect relevant requirements, analyse statistical calibres, and provide insights and statistical reports based on business data, combining analysis and complex mining algorithms.
- Your responsibilities will range from complex data extraction, data governance, data visualisation, and data analysis.
- Extract valuable information based on data and data analysis, and provide data support for operational decision-making, product optimization, and the business and sales / marketing strategy of the business.
- Work in collaboration with the Data Scientist to communicate and liaise with managers and decision makers, presenting findings in the appropriate manner for the audience.
- Analyse complex datasets, translating them into key strategy approaches for the business.
- Work with Data Collection and Product Design to achieve common goals of improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness.
You must have as a minimum
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience related to Information Technology.
- 2+ years’ experience in database analysis, data mining, data statistics and other related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of SQL, R, Python, and other data analysis languages, able to extract core results from big data, with rich experience in data analysis, mining, and modelling.
- Experience analysing complex datasets, translating them into key strategy approaches for the business.
Beneficial but not a must:
- Previous experience with Hadoop, Hive, Python.
- Previous experience with customer data analysis.
- Previous experience collaborating with Product team.
- Previous experience with e-commerce, digital marketing/mobile applications.
- A very competitive salary.
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City Centre location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile etc.
- Plus other usual benefits.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040.