Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Business Analyst with 5+ years of proven program management or process excellence experience and expert level of Excel to join them on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20424
What will Business Analyst do?
· Drive vendor accountability for meeting quality performance metrics through comprehensive reporting on error trends, root cause analysis, and targeted action plans.
· Demonstrate Operational Excellence, focus on continuous improvement and share best practices to build a consistent backbone of support across our vendors and regions.
· Launch/maintain quality programs for new processes and tools/products, collaborating with cross-functional and cross-regional teams.
· Develop detailed understanding of quality systems and processes to effectively provide input for new initiatives and identify quality dependencies in cross-functional projects.
· Investigate and define clear business problems and prioritize solutions using data-driven analytics, developing success metrics to measure project performance and alignment with team mission and goals.
· Be a champion of change management for internal and external projects and initiatives.
· Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, independently, and effectively and efficiently prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Travel overnight internationally when needed (<25%).
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 5+ years of proven program management or process excellence experience, preferably in quality.
· 4+ years’ experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) and leveraging data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI).
· Able to work/build relationships with global cross-functional teams with ease, delivering impact consistently through seamless communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040