Account Coordinator- German
Our client is one of the most famous names in the IT industry who has for several decades been a pioneer in the industries, remaining as one of the world’s top IT companies and employers. With an EMEA Headquarters in Dublin 18, they continuously improve work processes, employee experience, and the tools they use to be successful.
They require an Account Coordinator with German with demonstrated experience in search or digital media experience, to join them initially on a contract up to June 2023 (potential to extend for up to 18 months in total).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely. This will be a hybrid working role.
Only applicants with EU citizenship, Stamp 4 or Stamp 1G Spousal will be eligible to apply.
Job Reference: BBBH 22798
Who are you?
- 1+ years search or digital media experience
- Fluency in English and German required
- Experienced using Excel to analyze information, including data manipulation, VLookups, creating and using pivot tables, and data analysis
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerBi, Outlook, Word, PPT)
- Experience and/or strong interest in Microsoft Advertising Experience in sales or customer service
What will an Account Coordinator do?
- Support the Sales Account Team across varying tasks including (and not limited to) Excel creation and analysis, supporting the surfacing of optimization and customer account analysis, PBi dashboard creation and account admin
- Serve as an inter-team point of contact, gathering escalation information and client/business impact as needed to send escalations from internal teams to partner teams to quickly and professionally resolve client issues
- Track all requests using a ticketing system and work closely with stakeholders to complete tasks, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Effectively follow process and guidelines
- Review account health and provide proactive search optimizations
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily team workload and schedules
- Help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
- Stay up to date with new product releases and reporting functionality
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) per annum plus paid bank holidays.
- The company has consistently been voted one of the best large companies to work for in Ireland.
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and close to Luas and bus links.
- Very flexible and grown-up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040