Based in the heart of Dublin 2, our client is a world leading online marketplace who are at the forefront of their industry.
They require an Accountant minimum of 1+ years PQE of progressive accounting/finance experience including US GAAP month end process and local statutory financial reporting, to join them until September 2022.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20675
What will an Accountant do?
· Manage their local accounting team in India for month end completion and drive efficiencies in this process
· Manage the month end US GAAP close process for their EMEA entities and FLUX review
· Prepare accounting entries for lease accounting, capital software & other complex accounting entries
· Assist in operationalising LATAM based finance team
· Work on the set-up of new entities, entity mergers, entity dissolutions & acquisitions
· Work together with local financial service providers to review externally prepared financial statements and reconcile to US GAAP ledgers
· Own audits of local statutory FS for entities assigned
· Collaborate with a diverse team of individuals from across the organization on projects to drive overall enhancements to the financial statement process and other ad hoc projects
· Performs other duties as needed
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Professional Accounting Qualification ACA/ACCA
· Minimum of 1+ years PQE of progressive accounting/finance experience including US GAAP month end process and local statutory financial reporting
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme.
· Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040