Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast-paced, forward-thinking company with a very creative culture.
They require a fully qualified Accountant with 1+ year of PQE with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company and merge and aquisition exprience, to join them initially on an 11-month contract.
The ideal candidate will analyse financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability or other financial activities.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21921
What will a Accountant do?
- Review accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports created by staff to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review and approve budgets and periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Create record keeping and accounting systems.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend and/or develop solutions to business and financial problems.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA OR ACCA qualified)
- 1+ years experience (post qualification) with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company. Ideally coming from tech industry.
- Experience working cross functionally across multiple large global teams
- Experience working with US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP procedures and guidelines to prepare financial statements and other accounting disclosures.
- Experience with Oracle ERP (Oracle Fusion – Preferably) or similar package is very desirable.
- Experience supporting Merger & Acquisition's – integration/accounting/liquidating.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.