We are seeking a qualified Accountant to join our client’s Finance team in Dublin. As an Accountant, you will primarily focus on the annual financial close process, preparation and review of statutory accounts and other compliance obligations. You will be required to work on various accounting projects and supplementary works as part of the continuous improvement of the statutory compliance process.
Contract: 11 months with a possibility of extension
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24503
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and financial statements for international entities.
- Coordinate with audit teams and advisors for statutory compliance.
- Create schedules and support packs for external providers.
- Work with various accounting standards (US GAAP, IFRS, local GAAP).
- Perform flux analysis and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance financial and statutory reporting processes.
- Handle quarterly and annual financial close processes.
- Collaborate with internal tax and legal teams.
- Prepare statistical returns for international entities.
- Contribute to accounting projects for statutory compliance improvement.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 3+ years post-qualified experience or equivalent preferred
- SSC experience in a complex global accounting setting.
- Proficient in US GAAP, IFRS, and global reporting.
- Statutory accounting background and qualifications.
- Team player who creates and maintains effective working relationships.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter with minimal direction and guidance needed.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedules and work within agreed timescales.
- Flexibility to work across different time zones when required.
Why Work at our client:
At our client, we value our employees and believe in creating an inclusive and supportive workplace. Joining our team means:
- Being part of a company culture that values fun, innovation, and making a positive impact.
- Access to continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
- Collaborating with talented professionals across the globe to drive meaningful change.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 669404