Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
As an Accountant you will have 2 -4 years’ experience of experience in auditing.
In this 11-month contract, the accountant will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20681
What will an Accountant do?
- Review accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports created by staff to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Review and approve budgets and periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Create recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend and/or develop solutions to business and financial problems.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare, analyze, and verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2 -4 years’ experience of experience in auditing.
- Advanced ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Advanced ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Advanced knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +35316694040.