Senior Project Manager
Based in Amsterdam, our client is a global leader in selling furniture and home appliances with a brand recognised worldwide.
Our client requires a Senior Project Manager with 4-7 years of experience in a Project Management role, including projects for external clients, along with a Project Management Methodology Certification such as Prince, PMP, Scrum, SAFe. This will be a B2B contract position until December 31st 2023, ideal for candidates with their own Ltd company.
This is a hybrid role, with the opportunity to work both from home and in the client’s offices in Amsterdam.
Pay rate per day: €400- €470
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 22954
- Perform project management activities that ensures adherence to Ingka’s methodology and project gates and governance.
- Create & maintain project plan and ensure that milestones are met & tasks followed up upon.
- Adjust schedule and plan as needed, identify and work with Project team to resolve issues to ensure project success
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Assist with the planning, tracking and status updates for the project.
- Draft presentations and communications as needed.
- Facilitate the creation documentation and all other deliverables.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4-7 years of experience in a Project Management role, including projects for external clients
- Project Management Methodology Certification such as Prince, PMP, Scrum, SAFe
- Experience with business process experience around the Retail and/or Logistics industry
- Flexible working hours
- Able to accommodate international travel
Advantages of contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!