Manage and oversee all financial aspects of a 700-person business, with locations in Pune and Hyderabad.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Financial Controller to join them on a permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be required to work onsite from the office in Pune.
Job Reference: BBBH 22052
What will a Financial Controller do?
· Forecasting / Budgeting. You are required to have a good knowledge of developing key metrics and KPIs to track business performance and reporting.
· Working with HQ in Ireland to produce timely and accurate financial information. You have to have a strong knowledge of local GAAP and be able to apply this knowledge to ensure accurate on-time reporting.
· Payroll and employee taxes – PF/ ESI / Incentives / P. Tax / Over-time.
· General administration of expenses and payments.
· Maintain a strong control environment. Ensure controls are robust policies and procedures are in place to manage same. Reporting controls framework to HQ.
· Audit file preparation. You should have experience dealing with audit procedures and protocols.
· Monthly accounts preparation.
· Bank operation/reconciliation.
· Ensuring appropriate controls and segregation of duties are applied consistently.
· Cash Management. Ensure effective cash flow monitoring and reporting structure is in place.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· Fluent English speaker and writer.
· At least 6 years of experience in a similar role.
· Relevant accounting qualifications from a recognized institution.
· Minimum Education Qualification: B.Com (Honours) and Accountancy Qualification.
· Strong Microsoft Excel Skills.
· Knowledge of IFRS and Consolidations.
· Competent user of Accounting Software (Tally and Accounts IQ preferred).
· Will be working as part of a broader team. Relationship-building skills are required.
· Good communications skills.
· Competitive salary.
· Attractive medical coverage.
· Discretionary bonus based on the performance of the group operations.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected]