Location Kinsale, Cork area
Employment type: Permanent
Years of experience required: 4+
Is it time for a job change? Read on!
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant with at least 4 years of experience to join our client’s team on a permanent contract.
In this role you will manage the back office, incorporating all contracts, compliance, payroll, billing, supplier payments and company accounts.
This is a cross functional role, working closely with all the business units to support the streamlined service that is expected by our Clients and Consultants.
Job Reference: BBBH 23184
Your role will involve:
- Managing the finance team in producing accurate, effective and timely monthly management accounts and detailed analysis on a quarterly basis.
- Management of finance team and overseeing with all aspects of the finance function, VAT returns, bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Management of the contract administration personnel.
- Cashflow management.
- Preparation of budgets on an annual basis and monitoring of performance versus budget.
- Preparation for the annual statutory audit and liaise with the audit team throughout the audit process.
- Completion of grant applications and claims.
- Complete month end returns as required by the bank and liaise with bank personnel during their audit.
- Implement and maintain robust financial controls and reporting systems.
What will make you successful:
- 4+ experience as a Qualified Chartered, Certified or Management Accountant
- Fully qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Strong skills in Sage, Brightpay and MS applications
- Familiarity with Database use and reporting is not a must but will get the manager impressed!
- A very competitive salary.
- Health Insurance (Single) + matched pension Contribution -5%.
- A hybrid work policy with up to two days working from home after completing the probationary period.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.