Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Data Engineer with 2+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance to join them, initially on a 12-month contract.
You will partner with stakeholders/teams and building scalable, reliable solutions that provide business critical insights and metrics, while ensuring the best uptime and responsiveness.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20311
What will a Data Engineer do?
- Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- Design, build, optimize, launch and support new and existing data models and analytical solutions.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution.
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, tools and data visualizations.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL or similar languages, and development experience in at least one language (Python, PHP etc.).
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design and software development.
- Experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Experience with large data sets, Hadoop, and data visualization tools.
- Beneficial, but not a must: experience working with sales or marketing teams.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 6694040.