Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Business Intelligence Analyst with 2+ years of work experience in a data analysis-related field (BI, data scientist, FP&A, quantitative analyst) and proficiency in SQL and Google Spreadsheets / Excel, to join them on a 6 month fixed term (PAYE) contract.
You will be working on a hybrid basis.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 23534
What will a Business Intelligence Analyst do?
- Deliver full pieces of a business intelligence project that is integrated into an overarching project, with minimal assistance.
- Build and maintain tools to automate and/or standardize analyses and insights, that enable users to identify opportunities or inform business decisions.
- Review and validate data as it’s collected and perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies in data.
- Plan and execute prioritized project work including selecting appropriate methods to achieve project objectives most effectively.
- Identify and recommend creative ways to improve solutions to defined problems by selecting better methods/tools.
- Address commonly escalated issues or triage when required.
- Translate moderately complex metrics and analysis into formats that enable supported teams to measure how key business, products, and processes quickly and accurately are performing.
- Fully land changes to and launches of data products, navigating testing, approvals, access, roll-out, training, or user feedback as needed, with guidance from senior team members or manager.
- Consult with users or decision makers to identify data sources, required data elements, or data validation standards with minimal guidance.
- Design business intelligence solutions and infrastructure to facilitate data gathering, storage, and retrieval with minimal guidance. Partner with upstream data providers to establish new source data pipelines. Follow and improve upon the local best practices.
- Develop data models to assist in the visualization and interpretation of data with minimal guidance.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 2+ years of work experience in data analysis-related field (BI, data scientist, FP&A, quantitative analyst).
- Proficiency in SQL and Google Spreadsheets / Excel.
- Ability to effectively communicate across audiences with different levels of data literacy and different relationships to the business intelligence ecosystem.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040