Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is a leading international ICT and smart devices provider and is looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer to join their expanding team in London. They are looking for several candidates with 2 to 8 years’ experience in Search Engine Technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a very experienced team and build your skills and grow your career in a rapidly expanding office. You will work alongside our client’s Consumer Cloud Service team working on projects that impact millions of users.
Our client is looking to hire a number of candidates in a permanent basis and on a 12-month contract with a view to extension or permanency.
Job Reference: BBBH 19672
Your role will involve
- Responsible for the capability building and evolution of the core module of Search Engine system, including retrieval, data processing, distributed training, online experiments, etc.
- Improve the experimental efficiency of operational strategy and algorithm and support its rapid iteration.
- Work with text and applying various NLP techniques.
- Dataset acquisition
You must have as a minimum
- 2-8 years of experience with search engine technologies.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Proficient in big data frameworks, such as Spark, Hadoop, Flink, HBase, ES, etc., and has practical development experience, has studied one or two of the component kernels /source code is preferred.
- Understand common search algorithms.
- Understanding of basic NLP principals.
- Experience in AB experimental is preferred.
- Skilled use of java / Scala / Python language.
- A very competitive salary
- 24 days annual leave
- Medical insurance
- Multisport card
- Company discounts & benefits platform
- London City Centre location close to all amenities and transport
- Laptop, mobile etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +48122119037.