You will join a mature engineering team that practices DevOps principles and openly shares knowledge. In this project, you will help in building a new, modern solution for customer returns that will increase the customer satisfaction and make customer returns flow easier.
Based in Malmö, Sweden, our client has been at the forefront of the furniture industry.
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Salary: 5,100 SEK per day
Type: Hybrid working model (1-2 days a week onsite)
Contract type: B2B
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference: BBBH 24122
Overall FullStack Engineer Responsibilities:
- You will work with TypeScript, Golang, Node.js, and DevOps skills (CI/CD, Terraform, GCP) to build a customer self-service returns (parcel, express, and truck) and a co-worker returns management solution while breaking down dependency with an old legacy system.
- You will collaborate with many other teams.
- You will be constantly looking for improvements of our efficiency and productivity, contributing to addressing pain points and suggesting improvement.
- You will also work closely with other teams within the subdomain and aim to streamline the CI/CD principles. Therefore, good communication skills are required.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3+ years’ experience as a FullStack Software Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Node.js for backend development
- Experience with cloud platforms, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience working with containers and containerized environments using Docker.
- Proficiency with Terraform and DevOps principles.
- Familiarity with OpenAPI Specification (OAS)
- Experience with the Go programming language is a plus
- Familiarity with testing tools/libraries like Selenium, Cucumber, etc
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +46812400027