Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Data Engineer with 5+ years of relevant experience in data engineering focused on data pipelining. Joining on a 12-month contract, the successful candidate will build data pipelines but also extend the next generation of our client’s data tools. They will develop a clear sense of connection with our client’s organization and leadership – as Data Engineering is the eyes through which they see the product.
Job Reference: BBBH 19466
What will a Data Engineer do?
- Partner with leadership, engineers, program managers and data scientists to understand data needs.
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across several platforms including Data Warehouse, online caches and real-time systems.
- Communicate, at scale, through multiple mediums: Presentations, dashboards, company-wide datasets, bots and more.
- Educate your partners: Use your data and analytics experience to ‘see what’s missing’, identifying and addressing gaps in their existing logging and processes. Broad range of partners equates to a broad range of projects and deliverables: ML Models, datasets, measurements, services, tools and process.
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale web, mobile and data infrastructure problems.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for your areas.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data engineering focused on data pipelining
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Python
- Strong data visualisation skills
- Experience with Airflow desired
- Competitive Salary.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710