Allen Recruitment is currently assisting one of the largest global shipping company with recruitment of Data Architect. Our client is building their hub for innovation and develop state-of-the-art business and technology solutions. And they want to do that together with you.
Our client provides relocation and immigration support.
Job Reference: BBBH 21621
Location: Modern and well-connected office in Alchemia complex in Gdansk Oliwa. Hybrid work model is also possible.
About the role: You will be working with a group of top IT experts, designers and executors to apply AWS cloud technology in maritime and shipping industry. You will also work closely with data analysts, data engineers, data scientists and other stakeholders to design and maintain data models.
Your day-to-day: On daily basis you will be designing architecture for new technology software solutions, design secure, scalable, and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS. Your recommendations will help to improve, and manage the ETL and ELT work.
About the contract: This will be a permanent contract of employment.
Project Description: Building big data analytics platform for global shipping company within Data Management Solutions for Analytics team. This team will apply AWS cloud technology in maritime and shipping industry.
You should have:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud: EC2, EKS, ECS
- Knowledge of technology: Docker, GitHub, Spark, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Terraform and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
It would be nice if you also have:
- Experience and passion to work in DevOps approach
- Practical knowledge of BI and Data Landscape concepts.
- Knowledge of Scala
What we can offer:
- Private medical care
- Gym card
- Attractive annual bonus up to 22,5%!
- Group life insurance
- Cafeteria benefit system (cinema tickets, vouchers etc.)
- Relocation support (financial support, covering immigration process for non-Polish citizens)
- Internal learning management system
- Development budget (sharing the costs of certifications and conferences/ IT events)
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility (hybrid work model)
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2020 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037