If you’re an experienced professional looking for your next exciting opportunity, we have just the position for you!
Our client is a leading IT solutions provider who is looking to hire a Windows Server Engineer with two years of relevant experience.
Why Join Us?
- Exciting Projects
- Competitive Compensation
- Professional Growth
- Carrier Development
Duration: 2-month contract (possible extension)
Location: Shankill, Ireland
- Windows Server & VMware: Provide expert support and engineering for Windows server environments and VMware (6.7 and above).
- Security: Apply system and security patches to ensure system stability and security.
- Active Directory: Manage Active Directory users, groups, and file system security to maintain a secure environment.
- Server Upgrades: Upgrade Windows Server and SQL Server versions as required.
- Infrastructure Management: Perform server builds and decommissions, ensuring a well-maintained environment.
- VMware Expertise: Administer VMware vSphere for optimal virtualization performance.
- Group Policy: Create and troubleshoot GPOs to manage system configurations efficiently.
- Documentation: Maintain technical documentation to ensure knowledge sharing and best practices.
- MFA Knowledge: Apply multi-factor authentication knowledge to enhance security measures.
- 3rd Party Applications: Manage 3rd party applications in conjunction with 3rd party support.
- 2+ experience providing support for Windows Services
- Experience within the Cloud hosting / VM Ware
- Experience with managing Active Directory users, groups, and file system security.
- Familiarity with Linux administration is a plus.
- Experience from L2/ L3 support to cover the helpdesk.
- Previous exposure to Multifactor Authentication.
Job Reference: BBBH 24131
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Please email me; Olga Gurgul at olg[email protected] or look me up on LinkedIn and message me there.
I appreciate that your CV may not be up to date, so just send me the last one you have.
Please submit your CV in the English language and Microsoft Word format.
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria but don’t worry, we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com.
Everyone will get a response.