Software Support Technician
With Irish offices based in Dublin 1, our client provides implementation and integration solutions for companies. This company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team and are currently looking for a Software Support Technician to join them on a permanent basis.
Job Reference: BBBH 20494
What will a Software Support Technician do?
- Provide support to customers via Email/Phone/Customer Support Portal.
- Resolve all customer support requests within agreed SLA times.
- Track time accurately on all support Issues.
- Document all support issues in their CRM.
- Provide support to the development team on resolving complex application/ system issues
- Implement automation of support tasks where possible.
- Work with the Support Manager to enhance and improve our customer service processes and procedures.
- Provide help and advice to customers on our products and services.
- Document processes and procedures where applicable.
- Keep up to date on trends in technology.
- Maintain internal systems/servers.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 3 + years in a technical support role.
- Experience with Linux/Windows servers.
- Experience with Apache/IIS web server technologies, MySQL/MS SQL Database systems
- Working knowledge of git is essential.
- Experience with the following products will be an advantage SugarCRM, Salesforce, Monday.com, Hubspot).
- Hybrid office / home working option.
- Pension Plana after probation.
- Monthly wellbeing allowance.
- Nice place to work and a great future career path.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040.