Our client based in Düsseldorf are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager, to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience as a logistics manager to strategically manage the warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies and vision and oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
Working model: Onsite
Visa sponsorship: No
Job reference: BBBH24400
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies, conduct negotiation on Terms and Conditions with forwarders.
- Plan work routines, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results.
- Recruit, select, coach, and motivate employees, prepare annual budget on manpower.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (Inbounding/Outbounding status report etc.)
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security, adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements.
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a logistics manager.
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures, software and databases and best practices.
- Fluent in German OR Chinese and good conversational level of English.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Excellent communicator and decision maker, sympathy, and sound leadership.
- Competitive Salary
- Up to 33 Days of Annual Holidays
- A friendly and motivated diverse team, great opportunities to develop yourself with the company.
- Good Incentive Plan including food vouchers, gifts for birthdays, marriage, childbirth, company anniversary, and so on.
- Regular team events (quarterly team building, Christmas party, etc.).
- Modern office with free parking places.
- Employee discounts
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040.