Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Visual Designer with 5+ years of experience in visual design, to join them on a 6 month contract.
Working closely with both the product design team and the Brand Studio, you’ll be responsible for owning their design file production process, creating shots of the product that will be used in marketing events and for other materials. You’ll also be responsible for creating and updating the design library of product shots to ensure they have a suite of well-maintained design files available.
Job Reference: BBBH 19753
What will a Visual Designer do?
- Responsible for mocking up and final art working all product shots for events
- Be the design conduit between Product and Brand. Ensure guidelines and QA standards are applied.
- Create decks for presenting creative work
Product Shot Templates:
- Add product features to our suite of product design Figma templates
- Able to spec and interrogate new briefs for templates as they come in
Product Shot Repository:
- Creation of a design/pattern library for all Workplace product shots within Figma. Be the custodian and ensure files are up-to-date and readily accessible.
- Actively look for ways to improve our art working production and QC process.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of experience in visual design
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma and Sketch
- Proven ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Extensive experience in working with cross functional teams including Marketing departments
- Able to provide work samples
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710