Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a Video Editor you will have 4+ years’ experience in all aspects of the postproduction process, with a specific focus on editing.
You will be involved in working in the postproduction and video production field and will need an understanding of all postproduction hardware and software.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20192
What will a Video Editor do?
- Video editing on a wide variety of projects and content.
- Taking projects from the final moment of recording to a fully finished video piece that is ready for distribution.
- Uphold and maintain quality standards throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent customer service and communication during all phases of studio production and client interaction.
- Audio editing and creation of post-production mixes.
- Create video assets as requested.
- Responsible for the ingestion of video content.
- Complete detailed reports upon project completion.
- Create and update technical standards and procedure documentation.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 4+ years’ experience in all aspects of the postproduction process, with a specific focus on editing.
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, with special emphasis in Premiere and After Effects.
- Experienced in colour grading.
- Experienced in editing, specifically regarding crafting a narrative from interviews, Q&A segments, or other recorded material.
- Experience in motion graphics.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, on a fast-faced production schedule.
- Experience with DaVinci Resolve nice to have.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.