Vendor Operations Associate (Telecomms)
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a Vendor Operations Associate with 2+ years of experience in vendor project operations, to join them on an 11 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20772
What will a Vendor Operations Associate do?
· Ensure all defined operations vendors are appropriately engaged with the client in compliance with internal processes and procedures.
· Own communication with a diverse landscape of operations vendors.
· Create and execute vendor onboarding and engagement aligned to operations schedules.
· Review, prioritize, and track performance, as well as progress of issues, that affect vendor operations and efficiencies.
· Working with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time.
· Analyze vendor workflow issues and provide optimal solutions.
· Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders within and across regions (Program Management, Sourcing, Engineering, etc.) to ensure Operations requirements are implemented and Operations processes are well understood.
· Work with tooling teams to define Vendor Platform designs and automation.
· Improve and optimize internal and external processes and workflows.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 2+ years of experience in vendor project operations
· Familiarity with telecoms and optical networking strongly desired
· Strong communication, organisation and planning skills
· Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
· Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
· State of the art modern office.
· 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
· Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
· The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040