UX/UI Designer (Remote)
Are you a self-starter, a resourceful designer with a can-do attitude?
Are you a creative problem solver eager to try new and different approaches?
If so, we have a great role for you!
We are looking for 4 UX/UI Designers on mid to senior level to join a prestigious team for one of the largest banking institutions based in Poland.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely, candidates will need to be currently living in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 21750
About the location: The role is fully remote from the theritory of Poland with occasional visits at the offices in Krakow or Wroclaw.
About your new team: You will join an international team based in Poland and Zurich.
This is a prestigious department focusing on AI, Automation, Machine Learning.
The team works in in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers and stakeholders.
- Design, iterate and deliver comprehensive wires and user flows.
- Optimize existing user interface design.
- Create low to high fidelity prototypes to help test and explain solutions.
- Conduct user interviews to test, prove or disprove design solutions/hypothesis.
- You will create documentation and provide guidance to engineers to implement your solutions; this includes design annotations, document flows and overall specifications.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate a refined eye for UI design and strong sense of visual design principles.
About you: A professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate environment or a freelancer who has a great portfolio.
Who also has:
- 3-4 years of experience creating UX/UI for the Web, Mobile and Desktop applications.
- Strong UX experience – user research and strategy, stakeholder management, requirements gather, prototyping, etc.
- Good UI experience – design component, building interfaces.
- Experience with data visualization, charting and designing intuitive data-dense dashboards.
- The ability to create prototypes and Knowledge of/proficiency in relevant software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure RP, Illustrator, UXPin, Adobe Photoshop, Invision, or InDesign.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages such as HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Business level English, valid work permit for Poland,
Nice to have:
• Ability to work occasionally onsite in Wroclaw or Krakow.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037