Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Specialist with 4+ years’ experience in UX research, Conversions Rates, A/B Testing with technical knowledge, to join them on an 11- month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 20343
What will a UX Specialist do?
- Consult with our client’s largest customers to provide specific, data-informed, and actionable advice to improve mobile site conversion rates and business results.
- Focus on user behaviour to advise usability/UX improvement ideas and industry trends.
- Analyse Customer Analytics data to show differences in user behaviour on different screens in order to optimize client assets, support usability/UX audits with client's own data.
- Deliver engaging client presentations, build trust and client commitment to A/B testing roadmaps.
- Consult with internal account management teams, partner teams and customers to track the progress and impact.
- Review current processes and develop processes and workflows to increase team productivity and efficiency.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 4+ years’ experience in UX research, Conversions Rates, A/B Testing with technical knowledge.
· Excellent analytical skills and experience using analytical tools.
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym when office reopens
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +353 1 669404