Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 12-month contract, as a UX Researcher you will have 5+ years’ experience in similar UX research and a BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20879
What will a UX Researcher do?
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world.
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps.
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle.
- Contribute to product strategy, execution, and go-to-market plan.
- Manage research vendors to help augment the work of the research team.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years’ experience in similar UX research.
- Extensive experience with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses.
- Extensive experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience.
- Extensive experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands.
- BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, communication, information science, media studies, computer science, or economics.
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.