Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 6-month contract, as a UX Researcher you will have a BA/BS degree, ideally in a human behavior related field and a background in experimental design including measuring and understanding feature improvements and their impact on perceived quality and utility
The selected candidate will be a talented researcher to join the research team to conduct research with consumers and with product creators where required.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20836
What will an UX Researcher do?
- Develop solutions for the use of Augmented Reality in commerce
- Evaluate prototypes and help develop a human-centered understanding of quality to assist in establishing goals and engineering targets
- Evaluate usability and the readiness for market of product features
- Design and implement quality assessment frameworks
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- More than 4+ years' experience in research for Human-computer interaction, information systems or related field
- BA/BS degree, ideally in a human behavior related field (HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- Experience working on research for digital product innovation
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.