Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
In this 11-month contract, they are looking for a front-end engineer with experience/deep interest in UX research, to design and implement the company's internal tooling for product security reviews. The project will focus on uplifting a platform the process runs on, building new features, and introducing enhancements to support the increased demand.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 21084
- Design internal UIs for product security reviews, with feedback from a UX team.
- Develop and maintain front-end applications in Angular/TypeScript.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to propose or refine user journeys.
- Improving our client’s Reviewer & Resolution console.
- Focus on Front End feature development in Angular.
- Collaborate with different teams to make sure solutions meet their requirements.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Experience in UX design/research and/or Front-End development.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme
- Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool, and gym when the office reopens
Still interested in this opportunity.
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040