Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
They require a UX Designer with 8-10 years UX experience specifically in visual design to join them on a 6 month contract.
Job Reference: BBBH 19755
What will a UX Designer do?
- Oversee the user experience of a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers, engineers, UX researchers and content strategists
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for their users
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences that are simple and elegant for their supported platforms
- Craft designs within existing visual systems and/or standards
- Solicit and provide feedback from partners to continually improve the quality of their products through multiple iterations exploring a range of design options
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 8-10 years UX experience specifically in visual design
- Experience working in a multinational or in an agency working with multinationals
- Experience with Figma
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +443303351710