UX Designer (Wroclaw or Krakow)
We are currently looking for 3 x UX Designers to join a prestigious team for one of the largest banking institutions based in Poland. An option is available to work from the offices in Krakow or Wroclaw.
Candidates will need to have strong UX Design experience and have knowledge good knowledge of UI Design.
An incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with a focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader newly created internal consulting department.
A minimum of 2+ years of commercial work experience is needed.
Our client is currently conducting interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely, candidates will need to be currently living in Poland.
Job Reference: BBBH 20619
- 2+ years of experience creating UX/UI for the Web, Mobile and Desktop applications.
- Strong UX experience – user research and strategy, stakeholder management, requirements gathering, prototyping, etc.
- Good UI experience – design component, building interfaces.
- Experience with data visualization, charting and designing intuitive data-dense dashboards.
- Have the ability to create prototypes and Knowledge of/proficiency in relevant software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure RP, Illustrator, UXPin, Adobe Photoshop, Invision, or InDesign.
- Understanding of basic front-end languages such as HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Business level English, valid work permit for Poland, and the ability to work onsite in Wroclaw or Krakow 1 or 2 days a week.
What will the UX/UI Designer do?
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, designers, and stakeholders.
- Design, iterate and deliver comprehensive wires and user flows.
- Optimize existing user interface design.
- Create low to high fidelity prototypes to help test and explain solutions.
- Conduct user interviews to test, prove or disprove design solutions/hypothesis.
- You will create documentation and provide guidance to engineers to implement your solutions; this includes design annotations, document flows and overall specifications.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate a refined eye for UI design and a strong sense of visual design principles.
What if we said:
- Great branded company, collaborative and engaging culture that values, rewards and develops employee expertise.
- Great career development, fully financed training courses, progression and promotion prospects.
- Benefits include guaranteed annual bonus scheme, health: private medical healthcare package, life insurance, work-life balance with flexible working models, generous family-related provisions, time-flex, working hours/vacation, sports clubs, staff catering, public transport subsidy, preferential rates on banking products & financial services, to mention a few.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2022 and beyond, we are assisting our client's source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: email@example.com or Phone: +48 122119037