Our client a leading, international internet services provider is looking to hire a UX Analyst to join their expanding team in Dublin 4.
As the Customer service VOC Operations, you will be working with a truly dynamic team. Our vision for our future Customer service VOC Operations will play a key role in the business's success, ensuring that our customer receives the best possible experience.
This role will be initially a 12-months contract (on-site).
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and is onboarding all new workers remotely. Please note you must have EU citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa to be considered for this role.
Job Reference: BBBH20831
Your role will involve:
- Improve the service process and satisfaction based on the voice of consumers
- Take the lead in our client’s user voice management and analysis, optimize keyword and semantic identification of the cloud service in the VOC system, and promote the use of the VOC system.
- Take responsibility for the company’s self-service platform (support website & Service Apps) user journey design, user satisfaction, take charge of the self-service platform planning, including service channels, functions, and content planning.
- Track un-closure cases and follow up to closed
- Diligently follow up with customers, especially when an issue cannot be resolved quickly, and provide updates throughout the resolution process. Develop improvement actions promptly, coordinate related departments to solve problems, and close the issue promptly.
- Monitor ongoing customer interactions with the product, ensuring customer needs are being met and services are aligned.
- Review the data collected from VOC tools to modify it with the right classify, to keep the tool improving classification accuracy.
The ideal candidate
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- experience with CMS.
- ability to understand reports and website analytics.
- Experience working with tags, attribution tracking, HTML5, etc.
- Experience building dashboards, data analytics, and data visualization tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Good English proficiency.
- Knowledge of at least one other native language is not a must but a big plus (Chinese, French, German, Polish, Turkish is preferred)
- A very competitive salary
- Performance bonuses
- 25 days annual leave.
- Superb Dublin City location close to all amenities and transport.
- Laptop, mobile, etc.
- Plus, other usual benefits.