User Experience Researcher
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a User Experience Researcher with 1+ years’ experience in user research in an applied research setting to join them, initially on a 6 month contract to prepare a variety of qualitative and quantitative research projects on multiple aspects of the users experience in close collaboration with the senior UX researcher.
Job Reference: BBBH 20750
What will a User Experience Researcher do?
· Prepare a variety of qualitative and quantitative research projects on multiple aspects of the users experience in close collaboration with the senior UX researcher (manage stakeholder requests, oversee participant recruitment, collect design materials, develop study plans, etc.)
· Conduct a variety of qualitative + quantitative research projects (usability studies, interviews, literature reviews, surveys, etc.)
· Analyze qualitative + quantitative data.
· Quickly generate reports that summarize data and provide actionable recommendations based and advocate for next steps based on quantitative/qualitative evidence.
· Work with recruiters to find the right research participants and to schedule study sessions. Set up the usability lab, equipment for remote studies, and product prototypes.
· Present research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
· Work with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to manage and prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
· 1+ years’ experience in user research in an applied research setting
· Experience conducting qualitative and quantitative analysis
· Experience conducting statistical analysis on large-scale survey data
· Ability to identify and understand strengths and shortcomings of different research methods
· 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
· Access to all onsite facilities such as free food and beverages, onsite swimming pool and gym
· Tax Saver Travel tickets
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee referral scheme
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +353 1 6694040