Unified Communications Specialist
Based in Amstelveen, our client is a global leader in consulting and digital transformation, specializing in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data, and cybersecurity services.
They require a Unified Communications Specialist to join them as soon as possible on a day rate rolling-contract basis.
This will be 43-week contract role based in Amstelveen, Netherlands.
Hours per Day: 8
Hours per Week: 40
Pay rate: €100 per hour.
You will be responsible for the detailed design and implementation of the new unified communications environments.
Desired skills and experience:
Experienced using the following platforms/processes:
- Microsoft Skype for Business and/or Teams.
- Session Border Controllers and (SIP) Trunks.
- Automation and scripting.
- Able to lead presentations and customer demos.
- Certified and experienced in the Cisco UC portfolio (CCNA/CCNP collaboration). Experience with the Avaya Aura UC portfolio is a plus.
- Responsible for designing the functionality based on the Customer’s Requirements. This at the level of low-level design.
- Responsible for the configuration and construction, together with the supplier and telecom providers.
- Description of the functional and non-functional requirements per technical node.
- Provides the testers with information about test scripts and use cases.
- Member of a Multidisciplinary Agile team.
- Participate in testing and troubleshooting (together with the supplier).
- A Dutch passport.
- A VGB-B screening is required for this client.
- Open to being available 5 days a week, 8-12 hours a day
- Open to traveling to a location near Zeist.
Please only apply if based in the Netherlands or relocating. You must have the right to work in The Netherlands so you must have EU citizenship or the correct visa.
Advantages to contracting/freelancing with Allen Recruitment:
- Monthly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and contracts.
- Self-billing invoices.
- Online self-ill invoicing.
Submit your CV (preferred: Microsoft Word format) today!
If you don’t have an up-to-date CV, send me your latest one and we will take care of it later.
Contact me directly with any questions you may have by email: [email protected] or you can contact our office at: +31 20 369 0040.
Job Reference: BBBH 22706