Based in London, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
Joining on a 3-month contract, as a UI/UX Developer you will have a Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field and previous design experience, making UX and design decisions.
You will be involved in user management, annotation and demo interfaces for a Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing project.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20609
What will a UI/UX Developer do?
- Engage with the project development team early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the team's goals.
Analyze needs and requirements to determine feasibility of fulfilling requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Coordinate with backend teams to clarify backend requirements for the final designs.
- Understand, then extend or replace existing implementations.
- Design, develop, and iterate on frontend components and web pages for the final product.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Design experience, making UX and design decisions
- 3-5 years of experience of GitHub experience
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progress ion for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +443303351710.