Our multinational, financial services client is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join them on a 6-month, daily-rate contract.
This is a Hybrid role so please only apply if you are based in Ireland and currently hold a Stamp 4 visa or are an EU citizen.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Job Reference: BBBH22027
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
- 5-7 years’ of relevant experience
- Experience using creative tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma or Adobe XD
- Experience designing Dashboards
- Must be able to provide a Portfolio
What will the Product Designer do?
- Visualizing critical moments and opportunities across end-to-end product journeys in the form of user journeys, storyboards or prototypes.
- Participating in cross-functional workshops, collaborating with the team to identify which product or feature level opportunities will yield the biggest customer impact
- Creating design concepts that fully explore multiple options, and leverage research findings to determine the best solution
- Defining the right problems to solve through ongoing research in partnership with the Research and Product Management teams
- Providing input into the creation of the product vision, and supporting stakeholder decisions through hypothesis testing and competitive research
- Collaborating with the team to craft engaging experiences that drive adoption and use in-market through thoughtful and usable interaction, content and visual design
- Creating experience prototypes to evaluate product and end-customer assumptions
- Crafting experiences that balance user and business needs. Ensuring new feature designs are tested and iterated when appropriate.
- Localizing solutions to specific regions, as needed. This may include design, researching what is appropriate in each country, researching what competitors do in similar scenarios, in order to make thoroughly considered design decisions.
Perks of the Job:
- Working with key business unit and teller for the client.
- Working on brand new ideas and emerging technologies, present and future technologies.
- Responsibilities in a global role for a global company.
- Opportunity to understand different set-ups and markets across the globe.
- Weekly payment terms.
- Online timesheets and invoices.
- Self-billing invoices.
About the client
This global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you think you’ve got what it takes to be a Full Stack Developer? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +3531694040.