Join the Innovation Revolution: Unleash Your Creative Genius as a Product and UX Design Rockstar.
Are you looking for your next contract as a UI/UX Designer? If so, we have an opportunity for you as we are collaborating with a Financial Services multinational looking for a UI/UX Designer to join them for a 12-month contract.
In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile and expert team of creatives, SMEs, product development specialists and engineers working to build conceptual prototypes and quick-to-market test & learn projects.
Why work as a contractor with Allen Recruitment:
- Simple online contracts
- Online timesheets
- Regular on time payments (not related to when the client pays)
Role: UI/UX Designer
Location: Dublin 18. Hybrid working model. 1-2 days onsite per week/core working hours for Dublin
Salary: €440 per day.
Contract type: B2B
Duration: 12 months
Visa sponsorship: No
Job Reference number: BBBH 23862
For this role you must have:
- 8+ year experience of relevant experience
- Deep experience with common UI/UX design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Mobile applications experience (banking preferred)
- In this role you will be working with an expert team of creatives, SMEs, product development specialists and developers to deliver product innovation events at client sites internationally. (This job requires approximately 25% – 35% travel)
- For each project, you’ll work to understand the client and their customer, the problem to be solved, and decide on the best design approach. You’ll be responsible for creating sketches, flows, wireframes, visuals, and hi-fidelity prototypes as needed to collaboratively design with the client and the Labs as a Service team.
- When not traveling, your days will be a mix of preparing for upcoming events by researching and preparing materials and wrapping up completed events by making final changes to the deliverables.
- In addition to these innovation events and projects, you will also support:
- Longer-term engagements such as detailed design iterations and prototyping for concept and usability testing, as well as pilot projects.
- Deepening Labs future design and innovation capabilities
- Supporting regional growth and team needs.
- Ensure all projects are completed on time, on budget and to world class standards.
- Extensive experience in rapid prototyping.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results.
- Extensive experience in Agile development with Strong design skills and experience
- Expert knowledge of mobile devices and capabilities.
- Prior experience of both start-up and corporate environments.
About the client:
Our global client although in the Financial Services industry is a leader in new technologies working with millions of customers worldwide, they advance commerce on a global basis, delivering tremendous value as a franchisor, processor and advisor to its customers. They are also one of the top workplaces for information technology professionals.
Do you have all of the above? Do you like the idea of working for a company who always working with the latest technologies? Apply with us today as you could be our perfect match!
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 6694040