UI/UX Designer (Agency) – Remote
Allen Recruitment is currently assisting an award winning, global agency that helps brands with digital transformation.
They are currently looking for a UI/UX Designer (Agency) with 3+ years’ experience as a UI Developer and expert proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, Invison tools etc.
The UI/UX Designer (Agency) will collaborate with a global team of passionate creatives and UX specialists for key digital accounts. This is a fully remote role and you can be based anywhere in Europe.
This is a flexible cooperation on a B2B basis (6–12-month project) and a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career in a super place to live with a low cost of living and larger take home pay.
Our client is currently interviewing and onboarding candidates remotely.
Please only apply if your skill set matches the job advert and if you have a valid working visa, as our client does not provide visa sponsorship.
Job Reference: BBBH 20262
What will you do in this role?
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure solutions meet or exceed with their clients’ strategic objectives.
- You will be an enthusiastic team player and be able to work as an individual when required.
- You will have a keen eye for quality and exceptional attention to detail.
- Own and manage projects through their lifecycle and final delivery.
- Have a thorough insight into the client’s business objectives and key deliverables.
- Offer project support and assistance to mentor junior members of the team.
- Ability to present effectively to your team and clients alike.
- Collaborate with the UX and PM teams in all the required areas to improve internal processes and client deliverables.
The minimum requirements:
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI Developer.
- Expert proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch, Invison tools etc.
- Excellent typography and layout skills and have experience designing successful and well thought out user interfaces.
- Provide a strong understanding of user journeys, site architecture and user interfaces.
- Have good commercial understanding and awareness.
- Ensures QA and attention to detail on all assigned projects.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Willingness to travel and work off-site at client offices.
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team.
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard methodologies.
What if we said:
- Opportunity to work with offices all across the world and the opportunity to work with global renowned brands.
- Modern and friendly working infrastructure – open door policy.
- Modern European location.
- Great career development, progression, and promotion prospects.
- English speaking firm with a high percentage of locals speaking English.
- Cost of living 50% lower than Ireland/London and many major European cities.
- B2B cooperation allowing higher net income.
Let Allen Recruitment work for you
Allen Recruitment are a specialist ICT recruitment firm and have been successfully placing candidates in great jobs across Europe for the past 20 years.
A key recruitment partner to a growing number of Financial Services, Banks and Fintech companies in Europe. With aggressive hiring plans for 2021 and beyond, we are assisting our client’s source talented Technology Professionals across Europe.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +48 122119037