Trust & Safety Analyst
Based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Docks (Dublin 2), our client has been at the forefront in changing the internet and online technologies as we know it.
They require a Trust & Safety Analyst with 1+ years experience in a data analytics role to join them on a contract for a period of 11 months and become a part of a diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, working to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of our client’s products.
This will be mainly an onsite role.
Job Reference: BBBH 22526
What will a Trust & Safety Analyst do?
- Gather and processes data, noting key assumptions, with oversight from manager.
- Collaborate effectively with the core team and communicate fact-based findings.
- Identify new abuse trends from core work and ideate ways to solve with the team/manager.
- Use basic technological skills to share data analysis in the form dashboard, reports when required along with identifying areas of operations which can be automated/improved.
- Lead well-defined, focused projects to resolve complicated abuse-fighting problems, using existing systems and processes to maintain operations.
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years experience in a data analytics role, preferably gained within the Trust & Safety/ Abuse/ Fraud space.
- Proficient Excel or Google Sheets user.
- Basic SQL coding experience is desirable.
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays.
- Tax Saver Travel tickets.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Employee referral scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: [email protected] or Phone: +353 1 669404