Trust and Safety Project Manager
Based in Dublin, our client is renowned for their continuing advancements in online technologies that have changed the world. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with very creative culture.
They require a Trust and Safety Project Manager with 5+ years of relevant experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team to join them, initially on a 7-month contract.
You will work closely with partners across Engineering, Policy and other of our client’s teams to drive operational projects in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
Our client is currently conducting all interviews online and are onboarding all new workers remotely.
Job Reference: BBBH 20666
What will a Trust and Safety Project Manager do?
- Deeply understand the architecture and integration points of our client’s community support processes, products and policies
- Track and analyse key operational metrics to deeply understand the support ecosystem and help determine where to focus optimization efforts
- Work with cross-functional partners to assess support requirements for new product launches
- Analyse complex support flows and provide recommendations for process, policy and product improvements to develop scalable solutions
- Manage global and cross-functional projects to improve user experience while partnering with teams such as: Policy, Data Science, Product, Engineering, Operations and regional teams
- Identify and analyse user trends, identify bugs, and work with cross-functional partners to implement change
- Use problem-solving skills to resolve large and complex business problems such as gathering and analysing relevant data to improve the overall support experience
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve and develop solutions
- Drive strategy for execution, planning, measuring progress and sharing results
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence team strategy through effective communication
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in an Operations, Analytics, Product, Engineering, Consulting, Project Management or equivalent team
- 4+ years of experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- 2+ years of experience doing business process analysis
- 2+ years of experience in a Trust & Safety, Risk Ops or Investigations
- Project Manager certification
- Competitive Salary, with great onsite benefits including free canteen, unlimited (top class) coffee, tea, soft drinks and much more.
- Work Laptop, phone (most roles) and latest tools and technologies.
- State of the art modern office.
- 25 days annual leave (pro-rata) plus paid bank holidays.
- Expanding workforce with options for permanent positions and career progression for top performers.
- The experience of working with a company that will make your CV stand out from the crowd.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +3531694040.